Location: Washington, D.C.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Travel: Up to 25%
What will you be doing?
What do we look for in a candidate?
- - Collaborate with a team of Cyber SMEs to provide validations of security and control systems, in accordance with government/agency requirements.
- - Plan, coordinate, and conduct security assessments.
- - Generate formal assessment reports, detailing vulnerabilities and applicable recommendations.
- - Conduct vulnerability risk assessments on networks, and other types of computer systems.
- - Clearance required
- - A bachelor's degree
- - At least 5 years experience
- - 3+ years experience working in cyber security
- - 2+ years experience conducting security assessments
- - 2+ years planning and executing comprehensive cyber security tests, including:
- - identifying applicable security controls
- - analyzing assessment procedures and evaluating risk (documented or undocumented)
- - 2+ years experience working with NIST RMF
- - Attention to detail
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) Preferred